We are not alone in galaxy. Rapa Nui - Easter Island is a prove.

Life on this planet Earth as I know it and as it is known to me does not leave me indifferent to conclude what a beautiful planet I live on.

So very diverse, fascinating, with its own still unexplored ocean world.

But what intrigues me, despite the artificial intelligence, people still can not unravel some ancient civilizations and their growth and development as well as their buildings that still exist today and represent a kind of mystery to most of the population of this planet.

In my personal conviction, the answer to these questions is that there are more advanced civilizations outside the universe who have come, visited, studied, and helped build some of the wonders of the world that we can still not explain how they were made.



 

Comments