Paintings for beautification

 It started like a hobby but is still my work which i love to do.

I will start with Andy Warhol who said:

“Don’t think about making art, just get it done.

Let everyone else decide if it’s good or bad, whether they love it or hate it.

While they are deciding, make even more art.

Artist is somebody who produces things that people don't need to have.’’

My paintings can hang in your WC, pantry, bathroom, bedroom, atriums, your closet, basement, entertainment room, wine celar & warehouses, cheese degustation room, library,your office or workplace,

on any empty wall in your place where you live or even in your garage.

My paintings can possess collectors, galleries, individuals, public institutions, hotels etc.

Many artists have paintings & depot with many bad canvases.

So my art is designated for beautification your walls.

 

Like Van Gogh i don't sell any painting yet.

Saatchiart is my place where i sell all of mine 56 art works.

I will finish with Maurizio Cattelan who says:

What's the point of our life?

Everything seems absurd until we die, and then it makes sense.

Same with paintings.

I'll finish with quote from Keith Haring which is:

Art should be something that liberates your soul, provokes the imagination and encourages people to go further.



Author:Goce Bogdanoski

Comments